Framework Training supports the Tech Partnership Training Fund, a government-funded scheme for employers to invest more heavily in IT training and enhance the key strategic skills of their workforce.
Technical Training Options
We have picked out the following courses to complement the scheme, for which course delegates may be eligible for a £500 grant towards the cost of training (see below for details):
iOS 8 App Development Training Course (Swift / Objective C / Xcode)
Hadoop & Storm Big Data Training Course (Combined)
Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015 & VSO Training Course
Secure Web Application / PCI DSS Compliancy Training Course
This funding is available to employers who meet the following criteria:
- The business is based in England, and the employees receiving the training are citizen(s) of the United Kingdom or are a citizen of a country that is within the European Economic Area (EEA); or have been resident in the United Kingdom or the European Union (EU) continuously for at least the previous three years on the first day of learning
- The training is delivered in England
- The funding will pay up to 50% of the eligible costs, up to a maximum of £500 per person
- No other grant or funding has been sought or obtained for the same training and development programme.
- The training has not yet started
- The training will start within 90 days of the grant application being approved
- The training would not take place without the grant
- You must confirm you will contribute the co-funding to the required levels, and will provide timely, auditable data on learners, courses undertaken and co-funding provided
- As the grant is State Aid funded, a declaration will be required confirming the business meets the provisions of receiving State Aid under EU Regulations and is exempt from the requirement for notification to the EU
How to apply
Full details and an application form can be found at http://www.surveygizmo.co.uk/s3/1836451/
Please give us a call on 020 3137 3920 or contact us online if you have any questions.