We are looking for passionate Account Managers to join the team at our offices in converted farm buildings in Aldbourne. Aldbourne is a charming village in north Wiltshire that’s easily accessed from Marlborough, Swindon, Chippenham, Bath and Bristol.
Our approach focuses on high quality; our goal is to provide market-leading customer service and exceptional instructor-led training. Our clients are mainly in the UK but increasingly we are providing training to organisations across the EU, the Americas and Africa.
You need to be at ease listening to and learning from the technical experts we support, whilst developing long-term trusted supply relationships based on a genuine understanding of your client’s requirements. At the same time, you also need to be creative and alive to developing the opportunities you spot in the course of your working day.
We’re not a stuffy organisation. There are a handful of us working in a relaxed and friendly office, understanding and fulfilling customer requirements while supporting a network of trusted trainers who work off-site. It is an inspiring and purposeful place to be; you’ll be encouraged to be proactive about developing and finding the opportunities that are out there. We’ll support you at every step and provide what you need to do your best work at all times.
There’s an office dog too. He’s super-friendly and his name is Ted.
This is a full-time, predominantly office-based role. You will manage a portfolio of assigned customers, including our channel partner network. You will also develop new business from existing clients and actively seek to expand our network within those organisations.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships based on face-to-face contact whenever possible
- Expand our network of key decision makers and stakeholders within key clients.
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to generate new opportunities
- Operate as the lead point of contact for your customers
- Negotiate account management contracts and agreements to maximise profit
- Assist with high pressure projects and resolve any issues that crop up
- Previous work experience as an Account Manager, or similar role
- Relevant Software Development sector experience and/or experience of coordinating training programmes would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation up to CxO level.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office – strong Excel skills would be of considerable benefit.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Financial package and benefits
We offer a competitive base salary, achievable bonus structure and company pension contributions. 25 days’ holiday. Formal training to support your growth within the organisation.
Interested? Give us a call, we'd love to have a chat with you.
No agencies though please.