About the course:
Gatsby brings together some of the best front-end technologies to rapidly build fast-loading static web sites.
Did you know?
- Gatsby is built with React and GraphQL at its core.
- The pages in a Gatsby site are defined as React components.
- Data is managed using GraphQL queries. The framework can pull in data from WordPress, Markdown, and a huge variety of databases and APIs.
- Minimal Gatsby Starter projects get you up and running quickly.
- The whole framework is designed to be extensible with plugins for anything and everything.
- If you are new to React or GraphQL we can extend and customise this course to fit your training requirements.
We're happy to offer this instructor-led Gatsby training online; in-person at our London training centre, or at your location of choice. Please get in touch to find out about flexible options to suit your team