About the course:
Did you know?
- React is massively popular!
- React is a constantly evolving technology
- The engineers at Facebook have radically re-engineered React in recent years.
- Originally based around ES6+ classes, the framework has evolved to use Hooks: functions which retain state.
- We examine both class and Hook based development on the course.
Our aim is to give you a highly practical course so that you'll leave the React workshop with usable code and ideas which you're free to implement in your own projects.
Remote attendance is available - as part of a wider training programme or standalone workshop, as a custom on-site course, and we're looking forward to recommencing public scheduled courses in London.
Let us know if you'd like to discuss organising a custom React course for your team. We're happy to customise private courses to include other relevant technologies - for instance, you may also be interested in topics from our TypeScript course or our GraphQL training course too.
Express React training option:
Let us know if you are interested in an on-demand condensed 2-day intensive workshop to get up to speed with the core React functionality (suitable for experienced web developers).