About the course:
Our instructor-led Web Scraping with Python training course will give you the skills to create automated scripts to pull in data from across the web, based on the criteria you require to build valuable reports on relevant sources.
Some of the key use cases for Web Scraping include:
- Competition monitoring: extracting details of products and services, like price, images and other content, observing changes over time.
- Policy tracking: mining circulars from trade societies and other organisations, filtering specific keywords of interest.
- Data gathering from multiple sources: collecting, aggregating and analysing data on a set of products or services (e.g. real estate) from multiple websites, in order to have richer insights on the specific items.
- Online reputation tracking: mining opinions about products or brands, from online reviews or blog posts.
- Data collection for training Machine Learning systems.
You will benefit from extensive hands-on labs, delivered by an expert Data Science practitioner who will give you enough knowledge of Python to kick-start your project.
We're happy to customise this course to meet your project and learning needs, delivered remotely via virtual classroom.