Framework Training Legal Information
- Framework Training reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments such as these will apply to your use of this website and by continuing to use the website after such changes you are deemed to have agreed with these amendments.
- Framework Training also reserves the right to remove or cease to supply any product or service contained on this website. In the event that removal takes place we shall not be liable to you in any way whatsoever for this removal.
- Prices and details of products and services posted on this website are subject to change at any time without notice. All products and services are subject to availability and we give no guarantees in this regard.
- Framework Training tries to ensure that this website access is uninterrupted and error free. However, due to the nature of the internet the website is provided on an “as available” basis. Framework Training will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time for any period.
- Framework Training will not be liable for loss or damage arising if this website becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise stated the rights in the designs, pictures, logos, photographs and content of this Site are owned by or licensed to Framework Training. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You are not permitted to download, copy, reproduce, modify, redistribute, republish, display, post transmit or extract any part of this website without the written permission of Framework Training, unless otherwise stated.
- You may only view or print individual pages for your own personal use. Our status as authors of the material must always be stated.
- Except as set out above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the information on this website.
- If you copy or download any part of this website in breach of the terms and conditions, your right to use this website will cease immediately and you must return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Data Protection and Privacy Statement
- All information supplied to Framework Training will be treated in accordance to GDPR, the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended) and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive Regulations 2003).
Framework Training will monitor your use of this website and this information will be used by Framework Training for internal business purposes or in accordance with the rules of any applicable regulatory or self-regulatory organisation.
The material displayed on this website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or law of equity
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with this website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- The publication of the information provided on this website by Framework Training does not constitute a recommendation that you enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product and/or service detailed on this website is suitable or appropriate for you.
- Certain products and/or services detailed on this website may involve significant risks, and unless you have fully understood all such risks and independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you, you should not enter into any transactions.
- You should not construe any of the information which is contained on this website as business, financial, regulatory, tax or accounting advice.
This website has been established in England and as such is governed under English Law at all times. In the event of a dispute, relevant parties should submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Links to Third Party Websites
Links from our site to third party websites are provided purely for your convenience and such links do not constitute an endorsement, affiliation or authorisation by Framework Training with respect to such third party websites. When you activate these links you will leave Framework Training’s website. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on third party sites or the availability of these websites and we are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using these websites. If you decide to access linked websites you do so entirely at your own risk.
Ownership of website
This site is owned and provided by
Framework Training Ltd
4 Woodley’s Yard
Company Number: 07356646
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
- You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and the Police and Justice Act 2006. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any websites linked to it.
- Framework Training cannot warrant that this website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this website.
Acceptable Use Standards
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation, for example ‘spam’.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of any material which is: defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, sexually explicit, promotes discrimination based on race, age, religion, disability, or age, infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any person, is likely to deceive any person, is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party (for example duty of confidence), is threatening or abusive, is likely to harass, upset or embarrass any other person, misrepresents your identity, advocates or promotes any unlawful act.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Acceptable Use Standards through the use of our site. If a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem necessary.
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site
- A warning being issued to you
Framework Training will take all reasonable steps, to ensure that any personal information you provide is kept secure. However, because of the nature of the internet, we cannot and do not guarantee that personal information you provide will not be intercepted by others and decrypted. Consequently your privacy cannot be guaranteed.
IP Addresses and Cookies
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration
- A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive which records how you have used a website. This means that when you go back to a website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about you on your last visit.
Framework Training acknowledges that slavery and human trafficking is an abhorrent phenomenon which still takes place around the globe. While the nature of our business means it is highly unlikely any of our activities may be impacted by Slavery or Human Trafficking, we nonetheless remain vigilant to ensure that we employ, purchase, and supply responsibly and ethically in all our business relationships. Directors and Staff have been briefed to raise awareness of the key issues.
This policy is in accordance with Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015
and constitutes our slaver and human trafficking statement.